Completed in 1926, Ferguson is the oldest building on campus. It contains the departments of History, Political Science, and Sociology and Criminal Justice. Ferguson is also home to the Joe B. Hinton Office of International Studies, which provides information, assistance, and scholarships for students interested in international study. Ferguson’s auditorium is the site of many lectures and ceremonies featuring prominent academic figures.
1702 Education Dr., Commerce , TX 75428