Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair
- Recruiters seeking students from ALL MAJORS will be present with full-time, part-time and/or internship opportunities.
- There will be three pavilions: FT / Internship Employment School District / Teacher Employment Continuing Education Opportunities
CAREER FAIR PREPARATION
Prior to the day of the fair:
- Be sure to schedule a virtual resume review appointment with the Career Development Office to ensure that your resume is in tip-top shape! Visit tamuc.joinhandshake.com/appointments to schedule one today!
- Complete your profile at https://tamuchirealion.easyvirtualfair.com/#user/step1
- Don't forget to add a professional photo and your resume for viewing by employers!
- Please attend a workshop or view our YouTube channel for details on how to work a virtual career fair!
On the day of the fair
- Login at https://tamuchirelaion.easyvirtualfair.com
- Chat with employers about their opportunities, keep track of contact information, and follow up
- Career Development will be at the virtual information session to answer any of your questions
12:00 PM Career Fair Opens at https://tamuchirealion.easyvirtualfair.com
5:00 PM Career Fair Closes
Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:00pm