Learn To Swim
Campus Recreation is hosting FREE adult swim lessons for students and MRC members during the fall semester. Lessons will take place on Tuesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Lessons start Tuesday, September 3 and end Wednesday, October 16.
- Participants may check-in 15 minutes before the start of each session on the pool deck.
- Each lesson is approximately 55 minutes in length.
- A swimsuit is required to participate in all pool activities, including swim lessons. Please look over the swim attire guidelines before arriving.
- All swim lessons are conducted by American Red Cross certified lifeguards.
- Swim lessons are for all levels of participants, whether you are a beginner, want to polish your strokes, or you want to learn to swim for fitness.
- The pool will close and lessons canceled if there is inclement weather in the area or Campus Recreation staff deems conditions unsafe. Lessons do not get rescheduled. Call ahead!
Tuesday, October 15 at 4:30pm
Morris Recreation Center, Pool
2350 Hwy 24, Commerce, TX 75429