LAST DAY TO APPLY | Homecoming Royalty
Homecoming Royalty Applications will open on Monday, September 16 at 8:00 a.m. via ManeSync. If you are interested in applying, please adhere to the following:
- Applicant must be a full-time student of Texas A&M University-Commerce.
(undergraduate = 12 hours and graduate = 9 hours)
- Applicant must be in good standing with the university and have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant is required to have attended Texas A&M University-Commerce for at least one academic school year (two consecutive semesters).
- All applicants must present documentation of good standing from the university. This can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office, located in the One Stop Shop.
- In order to be a candidate, you must be nominated by a registered student organization of which you are a member.
- Single-gender organizations may only nominate an individual of the gender of which the organization is comprised. If you are a part of a co-ed organization, you may only nominate one candidate of each gender represented in that organization.
Applications will close on Monday, September 30 at 5:00 p.m. At this time, all applications and slips of good standing are due to RSC 260.
Monday, September 30, 2019 at 8:00am