Just in Time Virtual Career Fair: All Majors, School Districts, & Continuing Education
- This fair is open to all Texas A&M-Commerce students and alumni, including anyone considering attending A&M-Commerce graduate or undergraduate programs
- This is an ONLINE, virtual fair - you will attend using your computer and talk with employers using a video and text chat function
- Recruiters seeking students from ALL MAJORS will be present with full-time, part-time and/or internship opportunities.
- There will be three pavilions categorized by opportunities available: Employment (Full-Time & Internships), School Districts, & Continuing Education
You don’t want to miss out!
CAREER FAIR PREPARATION
Prior to the day of the fair:
- Register at https://tamuchirealion.easyvirtualfair.com and update your profile with a professional headshot and resume!
- Be sure to schedule a virtual resume review appointment via Handshake to ensure that your resume is in tip-top shape!
On the day of the fair
Thursday, November 18 at 1:00pm