Fall Career Fair: College of Business
- Recruiters seeking students specifically from the College of Business will be present with full-time, part-time and/or internship opportunities. You don’t want to miss out!
- Professional dress is required and the fair will begin promptly at 10 a.m.
- Bring 15-20 resumes and anticipate staying for at least 45 minutes.
CAREER FAIR PREPARATION
Prior to the day of the fair:
- Be sure to schedule a resume review appointment with your career coach by emailing Lacey Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research the companies attending before you arrive and have a plan!
- Visit The Lion Wardrobe if you need new professional attire.
On the day of the fair
- Bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally!
- Bring your student ID to speed up your check-in process and receive a printed name-tag
Tuesday, September 28 at 10:00am
Rayburn Student Center
2200 W. Neal Street, Commerce, TX 75428