All Majors, Teacher, On-Campus & Continuing Education Virtual Career Fair
- This fair is open to all Texas A&M University-Commerce students and alumni, including anyone considering attending A&M-Commerce graduate or undergraduate programs
- This is an ONLINE, virtual fair - you will attend using your computer and talk with employers using a chat box
- Recruiters seeking students from ALL MAJORS will be present with full-time, part-time and/or internship opportunities.
- There will be four pavilions categorized by opportunities available: Employment (Full-Time & Internships), School Districts, On-Campus Employment, & Continuing Education.
You don’t want to miss out!
CAREER FAIR PREPARATION
Prior to the day of the fair:
- Register at https://tamuchirealion.easyvirtualfair.com and update your profile with a professional headshot and resumé!
- Be sure to schedule a virtual resumé review appointment via Handshake to ensure that your resume is in tip top shape!
On the day of the fair
Wednesday, November 18 at 12:00pm