Agile Business Analysis for Excellence
Want to know more about AGILE and how it applies to your future career? Attend the IIBA-TAMUC chapter’s event on February 19. We will be in conversation with eminent speaker Trent Leopold, an expert in the inner workings of the Agile Methodology.
What is Agile?
- A practice of project management that assists teams in responding to the unpredictability of constructing software at all stages in the life cycle
- Uses incremental, iterative work sequences commonly known as sprints
- Allows for changing requirements of a project to be fully embraced for the client’s competitive advantage
- Constant attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility
- Self-reflection at regular intervals allows teams to become more effective by tuning and adjusting their behavior
- Growing interest and usage in marketing and advertising, engineering, construction, event planning, finance, accounting, pharmacy, healthcare and aerospace.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 2:30pm
McDowell Business Administration, 343
2008 University Drive, Commerce, TX 75428